3.01.2012

Home {Sweet} Home

Today, I am posting a house tour of our home in Gainesville, Georgia.
As I mentioned in a blog post a few weeks ago, our home is for sale, and we are moving into a new house! We are both so excited....and guess what?!?! YOU ALL get to see all of the work we put into it firsthand! And I can promise, there will be some fun projects.

My style is definitely eclectic, as cliché as that sounds. Growing up in the South, my influences inherently include hospitality, and my design style is certainly inspired by my Southern roots. I love mixing antiques with contemporary pieces, while accessories and textiles are fun to change from season to season. My friends and family joke that every time they come over somethings different! That keeps things fun, right?

I wanted to post this complete house tour just for fun, and also, if you know anyone interested in a lake home in Gainesville, please pass the word along, or email me with questions at maggiegriffinid@gmail.com.















I don't know about you, but I am ready for some warmer lake weather asap!

5 comments:

  1. you're home is beautiful! good luck on a speedy sale.

    Meg

    PS where was your fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan!
    Thanks for following!
    The fridge is in a wall niche to the left of the table when facing our sink. Its not shown in the photos, but its there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks fabulous, Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a gorgeous home and a great eye, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely down to every detail. I really adore that entryway with the pretty pink mirror. Divine!

    ReplyDelete