11.17.2014

Before and After: A client's home in progress



It's been so fun to work on this home with this sweet client! 
We've made lots of progress in the master bedroom and in the family room, but still have quite a checklist of things to do. 

But, just to whet your whistle, here's a little "before" collage:


And a few progress shots of the master, where we used one of my favorite fabrics ever on the bed and windows: 








More progress in the family room, centered around the giant marlin:  
:) 
Also, using one of my favorite fabrics on the windows.
This client and I share a mutual love of blue! 







Happy viewing, and Happy Monday bloggers! 
xoxo 




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! just love the nautical vibe, and I'm obsessed with mirrored frames right now. PS: Got the painting yesterday!! will share photos as soon as I find the perfect spot!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete