12.19.2014

Holiday Fluffing!


I love when a client calls to have me come "fluff" before a holiday party.
Its amazing what a little rearranging, a few new accessories, and plenty of fresh greenery can do to a space. 
Here are a few {before and after} peeks into what I did on one rainy Friday before the festive soiree. 
Arrangements of orchid, Maiden Hair fern, pink poinsettia, and amaryllis combine with magnolia and boxwood. 



The mantel got a little love too in the form of fresh greens and some blue and white porcelain. 
My fave! 



I had fun in this gorgeous dining room too! 


Even the office space got a few new things, feeling lighter and brighter after a few prints and some pillows! 



Have you done some holiday fluffing around your own house? 


1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I need a little fluff in my life! :)

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete