10.28.2016

Tour My House: Upstairs Den


This little den, at the top of our stairs, is bound to become a play area for our two boys once Baby G makes his arrival in a few weeks. But, for now, its a sweet place for us to read or for our guests. It's also home to my favorite little gallery wall. With pieces from my friend Leigh-Anne O'Brien, local artist Beth Henson, my husband's great-aunt, and drawings I've done of our parents' homes. 








Thanks, you guys, for following along all week! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your love and support. 
Hope you guys have a great weekend! 


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely space! Would you please share the dimensions, specifically, how wide is the room, how long, and how tall at the center? I'm considering turning my attic space into a room and if the measurements are close to yours, I would do it! Thanks so much. Judith heyjudithz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ou will need to go https://www.greenvisa.io/ online for searching the right place where all related matters can be clarified including the formalities of obtaining a visa Vietnam which is the most important part of your travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.momswriteconstruction

    ReplyDelete