12.07.2016

A Baby Girl Nursery


Working on a little angel's nursery was so fun for me - a mama of two boys! Shocker, I know, but I am a girly girl and being able to express this super feminine side of me totes fulfilled my inclinations toward shades of pink! 

The lady of the room will be growing up with twin older brothers, and there will be no shortage of boy things around, so she definitely deserved her own feminine space. Starting with the peaceful pinky-peach on the walls, to the brass bed, and the graphic roman shades....with a Chinoiserie mirror and modern chest, its ALL girl! 

I am nutso over the Chinoiserie custom painting by Erica Lackey above the glider - its soft and soothing and speaks to both my love and the mama's love of all things Chinoiserie. The beautiful Renee Bouchon works above the baby bed were the first purchase for the room, and captured the color scheme we'd be working with.  We kept everything else light, and simple and clean. Its a space that will truly grown with her! 



























All pics by the uber talented Alex Haynes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment