11.14.2012

Shopping finds

As I was flipping through images taken on my camera, I thought I'd share what I've been snapping lately. Between our local antique mall and Scott's, I've found some pretty neat stuff. 

This campaign chest is too fun. I just love the black finish paired with the brass hardware. Would be the perfect TV console. 

I can never get enough of garden seats. This pair of white buffarilla ones at Scott's would be an amazing set instead of a traditional coffee table.


See the square topped guys on the second row? I took a pair of those home with me. They'll be serving as a coffee table in my hometown church's new library that I've been working on.


This mid-century chest would be a fabo bedside piece, especially with a modern piece of art hanging over it and a maja blue and white lamp on it. I just love a touch of modern with traditional.


More garden seats...


This mantel is so gorge! I had already purchased the mantel for our living room, and certainly didn't need another. But, how great would this be as a headboard!?


I am always drawn to these lights in an upfront booth at Scott's. I seriously could have taken 5 home with me. Lantern overload.




Cobalt blue campaign chest = drool. This served as the inspiration for a new piece at my parent's house...Ikea hack here I come. More on that later.


Bergeres and burlap, oh my! I wanted them all!


More lantern fabulousness...


These guys were not only a steal, but they looked great and were comfy too. There's a slew of them in the back of the South building for anyone who's interested.


And I really fell for this pair of Chinois prints. Hate the frame, hate the mat, but love love love the little China men.


Have you found any fun treasures lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment