4.04.2013

A Lovely Easter lunch

Easter Weekend at home was so special! 
We had a hometown baby shower for our little one, and a great family Easter Sunday lunch at my parent's home. 
My mom's tables looked so pretty, I had to share! 

Easter decor makes me so happy! And we were blessed with the prettiest sunshine all weekend. It reminds me of our wedding, almost 4 years ago. We were lucky to have such gorgeous weather for our April wedding a few weeks after Easter. 

Here's the kitchen table where the kiddos had lunch:


What says Easter more than a PEEP?



And the lovely dining room table where the adults had lunch:


The tulips and gerbera daisies were so pretty and open! 



These little ceramic carrots are darling - and you know how much we love moss!







Happy Spring from The Griffins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment