5.13.2013

Rebecca Wood Pottery

I was so excited to open my April issue of House Beautiful (I know, I'm a little behind on writing about this) to see that they featured my favorite pottery - Athens, Georgia's own Rebecca Wood Pottery Studio



I've been collecting for a few years now beginning when I graduated from college - a few place settings here, a serving piece there - and with my wedding, I was able to complete 12 place settings of it.
My colors are chartreuse, ocean, and baby grass...but I love them all - especially the poppy and sunset. 
I'll take mine in mysteria & clover!

When my sister Abbye was in college, we began her collection too - she chose eggplant, poppy, and ocean - a beautiful color combo that looks just like her! 

The serving pieces make amazing gifts, and most of the brides I work with at Heery's Too register for the pottery line too - it's fun to use every day or to mix with what you've got. I mix my chartreuse with an inexpensive red set from Pier One for the holidays.

Be sure and stop in Heery's Too in Athens and check out the inventory! 

Here are a few more candy-colored images to get you excited to set a colorful summer table! 
Justina Blakeney: R. Wood Studio Ceramics love + Giveaway

R. Wood Studio Ceramics. Love them, out of Athens Georgia.

r.wood studio dishes

1 comment: