4.21.2014

Client Progress, Before and After: Updated Tradition

 This project has been a lot of fun for me! Beginning with the larger pieces (think rugs and sofas), the busy mom of three and I have been making this young family's house a home. 

It was time to say goodbye to those college hand-me-downs and say hello to fresh pieces, focusing on a traditional look with modern fabrics. It's a work in progress, but we've come a long way from those empty rooms! :)

Breakfast Area and Keeping Room: BEFORE



AFTER:







Living Room: BEFORE


AFTER:




Entry: BEFORE


AFTER




Stay tuned as we update more of this home, one room at a time! 



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE you blog! Can I ask what the wall color is you just used in the latest post. I on the hunt for a new color. We have had the walls painted Wilmington Tan fro 7 year. I need change! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the transition! Definitely just livened up the space a little bit without changing the overall feel.

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete