2.16.2015

Gallery Wall Install: Original Artwork


Gallery walls will always be chic to me. 
Especially when you have so much fabulous art to design one with!  

I was practically salivating at all of the fabulous pieces in this client's collection. Individually her paintings are all gorgeous, but displayed together, they really sing! 
Mixed media of watercolor, oil, acrylic, prints...she has so many pretty ones! 

I spent a day at this client's home arranging bookshelves, hanging art, moving furniture around...it was too fun! 

Here's what I did in the grasscloth-walled library over the fun leather chesterfield style sofa. 


Here's how it began...


And, how it ended. :)) 


Oh, and I took a cue from my girl Martha Stewart by arranging these books by spine color - I think it creates order and interest at the same time. Tucked between are tiny talismans, objets de art, and tribal figurines from traveling. 
A fun display indeed! 






No comments:

Post a Comment