12.19.2012

My House Tour: Christmas Version

With our Christmas party taking place in early December, it gave me incentive to get our house prepared for the holidays so that we can truly enjoy it for the month. I crafted away and made many wreaths and picked up many pine cones and wrapped many fake and real gifts. :) I cut lots of holly and evergreen to tuck around the house, and had the Christmas music going 24/7. It's been a great first Christmas so far, and we couldn't be more excited for Christmas 2013 - hard to believe we'll have a 7 month old by then!

This post is pretty self-explanatory, so I won't commentate - but I do hope you enjoy seeing it all! 





















































3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't believe how many trees you have up. Whew! The shot of your living room is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! Absolutely Beautiful Maggie!! Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Keep up the pics and great work!! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete