3.31.2014

Client Condo: Before and After


When this young couple decided to make the move back East after spending time living in Texas, I was tickled they called me to help them with their new space. 
We had previously worked on another apartment together, and their wedding too, so we are no strangers. ;)
In fact, I adore them and we have great fun working together. 

Here are the before images of the empty space we'd be "fluffing."
Consisting of a great kitchen, dining area, living room, and master bedroom, the condo has awesome scale and great, tall ceilings. 


We knew pulling the master bedroom together was important. A shared space for the newlyweds, that neither felt too feminine or too masculine. However, the bride's favorite rug (which graces the living room floor) would set the color scheme for our fabrics. 
Graduating to a king size bed required a new custom headboard. 
And plenty more to follow. :)

Now, a mix of cream, gray and white with a punch of coral and aqua  pulls the look together. 
A pair of brass lamps from the family stash give a little jolt of vintage. 
I love the way the colors and textures compliment each other.



The master bedroom features a fabulous niche - the perfect reading spot or meeting area at the end of the day. I love the softness of the draperies and the coral, gray, and cream hues.




Here are a few more shots of this pretty room:








The main living space got a re-do with new pieces as well. 
I love the neutral upholstery and the color punch from the pillows.







The TV wall got a bit of "fluff" as well.
I LOVE the mix of mirrors here.




A nice stash of wedding gifts called for a space to both store and display, and the dining area had a perfect niche for a hutch-style piece.
I really dig this gray washed china case with open shelving.



I had a table cloth made to pull in our colors from the other rooms.
The table is now surrounded by comfy chairs, ready for entertaining! 





Hope y'all enjoyed this mini-tour! 
And hope you all have a happy Monday!
xox

5 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful!!! Love the reading nook in the bedroom. That hutch is one of my favorite pieces too! I had my eye on that exact one when we were looking at hutches at our new house. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over this whole place! What a lucky couple to move right into this new space. Where is the rug from in their main living space?? I think that's my favorite of the whole thing...

    xo Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love everything about this condo!! The fabrics are my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I re-migrated to Palm Beach after living in Tuscany for five years; I naturally missed the scenery of the Tuscan Hills, the picturesque beauty and old world feel. My sister recommended Authentic Provence and mentioned their European garden antiques and unique French and Italian Décor that added that touch of elegance to her estate. I hastily visited their showroom and The Secret Garden, an outdoor showroom and was in awe of all the authentic garden antiques, European planters, Antique Garden Fountains, Outdoor Furniture, Wellheads and Gazebos that Authentic Provence had to offer, it was definitely life changing for me, as these finds are so rare in the US. Now when I have that longing for my Tuscan life I simply venture into my garden and I’m immediately transported to Tuscany. Visit them at www.authenticprovence.com and be inspired by a world that is exquisitely divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have sold two condos in my life and both times I made a ton of money. The key to selling is to understand that the markets goes up and down like ocean waves. If the market is at a low, just wait if you can it always turns around and could reach newer heights before you even remember how low it was.

    Rupert @ Gulf Shores Real Estate And Homes

    ReplyDelete