3.17.2014

Client Progress: Before, During, and After


This renovation project has been nothing but fun for me! 
The clients are very good friends of mine, and we have had a ball working on this maja fixer-upper! 

When we began, the home had fantastic bones - nice scale, great original hardwoods, and plenty of space. However, updates to the kitchen and baths were a MUST. 

Just to get you pumped about the evolution of this house, I wanted to share the current pics, but had to show you the before's first. 

Here ya go!
BEFORE










And here are some progress shots:
DURING






Ok get ready, here's where we are now:
AFTER






Let's re-visit that old kitchen once more 


And the kitchen now


The old guest bath


And now


I hope you love this transformation as much as I do. 
I'm pretty obsessed, myself.

Stay tuned for more as we move to the more "fun" parts of this project!
:)))))






4 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so impressed!!! You are majorly talented. Looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely stunning transformation!! Congratulations!

    xo Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Loved this and it gave me such encouragement. We are selling our beautiful new house that we built, and I don't know where we are going to end up. My gut is telling me I will pick a fixer-upper this time, and while I know I can do it, it's nice to see that it really can be done. Loved your photos, and really, you have no idea how it encouraged me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete