10.24.2015

My House Tour: Den and Powder Room


At the top of our stairs is this charming little space. With all original heart pine paneling and floors...it kinda begged to be a small den. 

I had my grandmother's sofa recovered in navy velvet and found the bamboo coffee table at an antique mall for $10. The mid century chairs were another steal from an antique mall too...and look totes modern in a fun new geo fabric. 

Toss my zebra hide over a jute rug and I am a happy girl. :) 



Here's a little peek at our powder room too. I used a metallic gold grasscloth on the walls, and some of my favorite Scott's finds.....gray and white oyster plates and landscape watercolors. 



Hope you guys have enjoyed this little tour! I will be sharing a big holiday tour in about a month, too! Can you believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment