10.21.2015

My House Tour: Master Bedroom


The wall of windows in this room is one of my favorite things in the house. And the light here is amazing. The windows all look out into our back yard, so you see a lot of green through the shutters. 

From this angle, you can really see the beautiful blue on the ceiling. I used Sabre Grey here (1/2 formula) and Linen White on the walls. 



The creams, and blues, and whites here just make me so happy. They're calming and light, and I love all the white bedding.

My big nightstands are painted Half Moon Crest. 




We worked on the master bathroom a bit over the summer too. 
I raised the mirror, and installed a mirror-mounted sconce. We painted the walls Linen White and raised the vanity that was already here. We went with a marble countertop and polished nickel fixtures. 




This seemed like a fun place for my little nudie collection too.


Happy Wednesday to you all! 
See you tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about your home too. This room as well as all the others are absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing your home and the paint colors you used. I love when designers do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refurbishing is all the rage now, and for many refurbishing their bedroom is high on their list. So if you're designing your bedroom new, or refurbishing, here's a few things you might like to think about before you start buying at the store.
    exterior plywood

    ReplyDelete